This Jion (love and goodness) t-shirt is one of our t-shirts from the White Crane design series.
It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
White Crane Kung-Fu is a Southern Chinese martial art that originated in Fujian province. white Crane Kung-Fu was developed from closely watching and examining the crane’s movements. It is known for it’s close quarter fighting. White Crane Kung Fu, from Fujian in China, was instrumental in the development of karate on Okinawa.
Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
There are no reviews yet.